Since we are moving into Winter I thought it would be nice to write down a couple of hints/tips for maintaining your health.
1. Increase foods that contain Tryptophan (an amino acid that is important for the production of serotonin in the body). These include: spinach, bananas, dates, seeds especially pumpkin seeds, nuts, soy-based foods, and carbs in general such as oats.
2. Exercise, even just 10 mins of skipping can make a difference.
3. A healthy tea combo. Some ideas are lemon, fresh thyme, ginger, garlic, turmeric, black pepper.
4. Absorb as much sun as possible (they say at least an hour a day if you can).
5. Eat winter warming produce such as citrus fruits and root veggies.
If you have any tips that have helped you in the colder months, feel free to share and send them through.